Life gets rough and tough and people wonder what's going on,
yet here you sit and ponder about the day's outcome.
Subhan'Allah, where did the time go?
how did it go so fast? Wasn't it a minute ago that you woke up in the bright morn?
Now it's fading to darkness and you realize that the minutes went by so quickly, and
before you knew it the days past by as well as weeks and months to years
and you were once a young child now are a young adult.
and your kids are going through the same thing yet they are sitting there pondering about the life and here you are pondering about whether or not you will make it or not, meaning whether or not if they will drive you insane or crazy and all of that put together because afterall that's what kids do best, they drive their parents crazy, especially their mom as its their job to watch her and look at her and see what she's typing.
Right now as I type this, Ibrahim is looking at me typing this and asking me who I am talking to. Should I tell him it's the blog. My blog... yup... It's my blog. that's who I'm talking to. The entire world... It's a small world afterall...
No comments:
Post a Comment