This is a lullabye that I would sing for Ibrahim when he was little which now I sing for Isa.
I will put it down and it goes to the Mocking Bird tune.
Hush Little Iby (Isa) don't you cry,
Iby (Isa) is my cutie pie.
Hush little baby, don't say a word,
mommy's going to buy you a silly singing bird,
if that silly singing bird don't fly
mommy's going to buy you an apple pie
and if that apple pie goes stale
mommy's will get you your own email
and if that email gets closed down,
mommy will let you mow the lawn,
and if that lawn just gets to short,'
mommy will get you a basketball court
and if that court just takes too long,
mommy wont have to sing this silly song.
hush little baby don't you cry
Iby (Isa) is my sweetie pie.
Hush little Iby (isa) go to sleep
do not make a single peep
Close your eyes and rest your head,
Sleep in my arms as I lie you in the bed.
Ask Allah to protect you from harm,
Make dua'ah, and do not be alarm.
Remember Allah in all good and bad times,
Mommy is running out of things to say in this rhymes.
Mommy is not sure what to else to say,
But I guess we'll have to sing it again and make dua'ah and pray.
I'll recite you some surahs like Fatiha,
Nas, Falaq, Ikhlas, and la ilaha ililAllah.
SubhanAllah, Glory be to Allah,
Alhamdulillah Praise be to Allah,
Allahu Akhbar, God is the Greatest.
All these dhikrs are for you,
Asking Allah to help you, and guide you too.
Protect you from shaitan and his way
Cuz listening to him will only lead you astray.
Hush little iby (isa) don't you cry,
you guys are my cutie pies.
Mommy is tired now as this song was long,
Next time you'll learn it and you can sing along
Now understand it's time to sleep
do not make a single peep
Close your eyes and rest your head,
Sleep in my arms, and sleep in bed.
I tuck you in, all nice and snug,
I'll make sure there are no bed bugs.
Hush little ones, till morning comes,
another day where you'll drive me crazy as usual it hums.
hmmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm.
zzzz'szzzzzz's
sleep guys...enough.
if you do not like that's just tough!
This is the freestyle battle,
Join in guys, and do not make a rattle.
Anyone can rhyme it's easy to do,
Just give it a try, I'm sure you can too.
No comments:
Post a Comment